To Our Valued Clients and Employees:
Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. We are diligently following the guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Washing hands often, using hand sanitizer, and avoiding close contact
- Employees are staying home if they are sick
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- Across our facilities (service/sales department, workstations, bathrooms, and customer lounge), we have stepped up our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent hand washing, use of disinfectants, and cleaning of equipment.
- We are making sure to disinfect our customer’s vehicles before returning them for pick up.
- We are picking up and dropping off cars in an effort to reduce the number of customers at the dealership.
- We will be disinfecting vehicles before and after we work on them with the health of our employees as well as our clients in mind. We appreciate the opportunity to meet your service needs and we are here for you during these difficult times.
Although the Sales Showroom is closed our Parts and Service Departments remain open for all of your parts, service and maintenance needs. We will be open our regular hours and we are offering free pick up and delivery! We appreciate the opportunity to help with any and all of your needs.Your health and safety are our top priorities and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19. We have stepped up our cleaning processes and want to deliver a truly exceptional experience in a safe environment.
Ken Ganley Toyota Management